eLearning WMB and Open eLMS
eLearning WMB – makers of the Open eLMS system and services – help organisations to improve the knowledge and skills of their learners both in the corporate and education sectors.
eLearning WMB adopt a user centred design which makes it possible to deliver a powerful AND easy to use learning solution in Open eLMS. We challenge you to find a more comprehensive and user-friendly approach to learning!
eLearning WMB works with hundreds of the companies from some of the world’s largest and some smaller ones too to provide the perfect learning solutions for them.
Why choose eLearning WMB?
Any decision to adopt eLearning WMB’s Open eLMS is usually attributable to two factors:
Open eLMS includes:
- Learning Management
- Performance Management
- Library of Learning
- Online Authoring Software
- Bespoke Development
- Video Conferencing Learning
See the tour for a full examination of all Open eLMS features.
Ease of use
- Learner interfaces are easy to use like video on demand services (e.g. Netflix)
- Management interfaces are role specific (no need for training – just follow prompts)
- elearning creation is more sophisticated than Storyline and Captivate but easier to use than PowerPoint
We recommend the following podcast made by BML Digital on business transformation. This demonstrates the passion we put into the design of Open eLMS. Click here to listen to the podcast!
At eLearning WMB we aim to make a difference to the world in which we live. Our core values of honesty, fairness and inclusion are inherent in what we supply and how we treat people. Our code of conduct puts these words into action. This includes:
- Creation of free learning resources to help society (e.g. free Coronavirus Awareness, Black Lives Matter etc. elearning)
- We pay suppliers on receipt of invoice – we understand that waiting terms can kill small firms
- 20% of all profits are shared by employees – one of the reasons why our staff generally are long standing
- Sponsorship of local sports teams, encouraging young people to adopt a healthy lifestyle
- Encourage a diverse and inclusive atmosphere at work. Processes are in place to measure and foster diversity.
- eLearning WMB are committed to combating climate change, with 1% of all online sales going towards CO2 extraction.
See our code of ethics for further information.
Innovating since 2003
Although the management team have been together since 1993, eLearning WMB was formed in 2003. Since then, a lot has changed…
2003: eLearning WMB is founded
2003: Open eLMS V1 is launched
2005: Open eLMS Creator (formerly Jackdaw) authoring tool is launched
2009: Open eLMS for Business is launched
2014: Maidenhead HQ opens as company grows
2016: Open eLMS for Apprenticeships (formerly Apprentix) is launched to cater for apprenticeship delivery
2019: All eLearning WMB products fall underneath the Open eLMS brand.
2020: Open eLMS for Schools, Colleges and University is created
2020: Open eLMS Classroom Launched
2022: Open eLMS Forms added
Contact us for a complete list of company metrics.