What is Open eLMS Classroom?
Add a smart classroom to your LMS
Open eLMS Classroom is a Smart Classroom plugin service for Open eLMS. The virtual classroom plugin allows you to run live events using Zoom, Teams etc. Training is recorded and participation is tracked like any other learning resource.
Use Open eLMS Classroom to blend digital learning and face to face.
Supercharge your lessons
Use smart classrooms to blend learning technologies into your lessons. Use interactive videos, elearning, ebooks, quizzes and microlearning objects (from H5P). Run this learning in a classroom or allow students to learn in their own time. Pre-work or homework? The choice is yours.
Create, Deliver, Repeat
Save lessons in the Learning Library and reuse them again at any time. You can develop lessons over time and customise them for different audiences.
Schedule Lesson Delivery
Set up lessons in a calendar which will then schedule reminders. Curriculum developers can even set up lessons for a group of instructors at the same time. Open eLMS will then send email alerts when lessons are due.
Deliver the Smart Classroom
Run your lessons in a physical classroom or online. Supplement your lesson using a whiteboard and discussion forums. You have a live gradebook to monitor learning and performance in real time.
Smart Classroom Features
- Add elearning
- Add quizzes, audits and surveys
- Add microlearning (VR, games, interactive videos, quizzes from H5P)
- Setup topic discussion boards
- Run lessons remotely (Zoom, Teams etc.)
- Automated email alerts when lessons is starting
- Learning on demand – records learning for later access
- Create a library of lessons for reuse
- Share lessons throughout your organisation
- Move timetable online
- Schedule lessons across an organisation
- Record attendance on Learning Management System
- Add a blend of learning resources to the live lesson (videos, elearning, homework etc.)